1) All prices are indicated in the Easymom.si online store without VAT. VAT is not added to the price as Black Dynamics OÜ is not subject to VAT.
2) For purchases totaling less than 100 euros, the price of transport will be added to the price according to the chosen delivery method by the consumer. (DPD €2.99).
3) Prices are valid from the moment of completion of the order until the expiration of the established date of the completed order (1 day after the completion of the order).
4) If the order is submitted before the terms of sale or prices are changed, the conditions applicable to the legal relationship between the consumer and Easymom.eu apply when the order was placed.
5) The online store reserves the right to make changes to the prices of goods and services. These changes are reflected on the website.
1) We offer several different and most modern delivery options. You can choose the most suitable option: DPD.
2) Delivery time 3-10 working days.
3) Purchases made on working days and before 17:00 will be shipped the same day. Delivery time is the next day after sending the goods. Purchases made on weekends and holidays will be shipped within two business days. When the goods arrive at the parcel terminal, you will receive an SMS message. Enter this code in the request terminal and collect your order. The package is stored in the parcel box for 7 days.
4) We deliver the goods throughout European Union
1) Add the items you want to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the “Place order” link in the shopping cart.
3) Then choose whether you want to log in as a regular customer (if this store has such an option).
4) On the order completion page, fill in the required fields, select the appropriate shipping method for your products and click the “Pay” button. The invoice will then be displayed on the screen, through which you can pay through a bank link (LHV, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, coop, etc.) or other payment solutions in banks. Details of filling in Euros along with all applicable national taxes and surcharges can be found on the screen after order confirmation.
5) The order can be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), Estonian bank links (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, coop, LHV), PayPal.
6) Fill in the fields on the data confirmation and order confirmation page, the accuracy of the information provided depends on the speed and reliability of your order, uninterrupted delivery and subsequent resolution of disputes and complaints.
7) Payment is made outside the Easymom.eu e-shop in a secure environment – by paying for a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and paying with a credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The merchant does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card information.
8) Orders placed in the online store are processed daily (eg E-P 8.00-17.00). If the order is shipped on Friday after 14:00, the order will be filled the next Saturday. The option “I will come to you” is also applicable.
1) The Online Store undertakes to provide the Consumer with goods that will be purchased in the future by an existing, manufactured or online store and transfer the transfer of ownership of the Consumer, but the Consumer undertakes to pay the amount indicated on the Invoice for the Goods and take the Goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid will be canceled within 1 day of placing the order.
3) The contract of sale comes into force after receiving the payment from the Consumer to the bank account in the online store.
1) After the entry into force of the sales contract, the online store prepares the order and transfers it to the logistics partners.
2) The delivery times indicated on the website of the e-shop are valid from the moment the payment is received to the bank account of the online store.
3) To avoid delays, care must be taken to provide correct and valid data when entering delivery data when ordering.
4) The online store is not responsible for the delivery of goods if the goods are delivered to the logistics partners at the right time, but the delivery depends on circumstances that the Easymom.si online store cannot influence or control.
1) After receiving the order, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the e-shop within 14 days. A standard return form is available on the website.
2) In the event of deterioration in the condition of the item to be returned, the consumer is liable for the loss of value arising from the use of the item only if he used this product in any other way than is necessary to satisfy the essence, properties and work. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and function of the item, the consumer should only process and use the item if it is normally allowed to do so in the store.
3) In order to return the goods, it is necessary to submit an application for the return of the purchase of goods, the form of which is located on the website of the online store. And send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after receiving the goods.
4) The consumer must return the goods within 14 days after the application is submitted or provide proof that he delivered the goods to the logistics company within the above period.
5) The customer does not need to return the goods through a logistics company if the online store has agreed to pick up the goods on their own.
6) The online store must immediately return the withdrawal request to the consumer, but no later than 14 days, all fees received from the consumer under the contract, including the cost of shipping the item used by the consumer, unless the consumer decides to refuse delivery of the cheapest delivery of the product, another the method of delivery proposed by the company, the Head of the online store. To enable the consumer to return a cost in excess of the cost associated with the normal shipping method.
1) The online store is not liable for damage caused to the Customer or for the delivery of goods, if the loss or delivery of the goods is due to circumstances that the online store could not influence or foresee.
1) When entering data and with appropriate confirmation, the consumer provides personal data (name, contact phone and / or home address, e-mail address) The consumer’s personal data is provided to the logistics partner for the delivery of the goods.
2) The online store has the right to use the personal address and / or e-mail address of the Consumer to provide the Consumer with advertising and / or other information.
3) The consumer has the right to object to the collection and use of his/her personal data at any time, unless this is necessary for the recovery of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of goods.
4) The use of electronic personal data for direct mail will only take place if the User has given separate consent to this on the Website.
5) When paying through an encrypted bank/banks link, the Easymom.si seller does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card information.
1) The online store is liable for non-compliance or defects in the conditions and quality of the goods sold to the Consumer within a period not exceeding two years from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
2) The consumer has the right to contact the online store no later than two months from the date of the defect, indicating the invoice for the purchase of the goods.
3) In the event of a product malfunction, we ask that you stop using the product immediately.
4) Repair or replacement of defective goods is agreed between the online store and the consumer. Repair costs are covered in the online store.
5) The online store is not responsible for defects caused by the product due to inadequate storage or use for a long time of the product.
6) In case of non-compliance or product defects, please send an email to email@example.com with the name of the customer, contact phone number, order number and an exact description of the product non-compliance or defect.
7) Claims for non-conformity or defects in the product must be submitted within two months from the date of discovery of the non-conformity or defect in the product.
8) All complaints will be considered and brought to the attention of the Consumer as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to demand that the website reduce the purchase price or terminate the contract and return the product if the web page cannot be repaired or replaced, the repair or replacement of the goods fails, the web store does not remedy the lack of goods within a reasonable time, caused unreasonable inconvenience to the consumer.
1) If the web store refused to resolve a consumer complaint or the consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the online store and believes that his rights have been violated or his interests have been violated, the consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission through the Protection Council consumer rights or the court. The consumer can file a complaint through himself or through a representative. Provides information provided by the Tarbijakaitseamet Consumer Protection Board, To solve problems arising in the Member States of the European Union EU Consumer Advice Center.
Goods purchased from the Easymom.eu online store are covered by the warranty and the return procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia. Purchased goods have a 14-day right of return.
1) After receiving the order, the Customer has the right to return the goods within 14 days or provide proof that he delivered the goods to the logistics company within the above period. A standard return form is available on the website at https://easymom.eu/
2) Returned item must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging
3) The customer bears the costs of returning the goods himself, except for the case when the reason for the return is a defect or non-compliance with the declared goods.
4) Refunds for the returned goods occur no later than 14 working days to the client’s account from which the payment for the goods was made
5) The client can apply to the Consumer Protection Board, which is authorized to resolve disputes arising from the contract, if the value of the disputed goods exceeds 20 euros (complaint consideration in the commission is free of charge).