Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is data that is collected for the execution of an individual contract with the buyer and / or customer.
Payment is made outside the Easymom.si e-shop in a secure environment – by paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and paying with a credit card in the secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The merchant does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card information.
The customer’s own personal data may be collected in the following ways:
• contact information (including your name, personal identification number, postal address, telephone number, email address, preferred contact method) on our website or elsewhere (eg in stores)
• using the website through customer account information or cookies
• when buying or ordering in our store or e-shop to store information about contact details or purchase preferences (Easymom.si may request voluntary personal data and personal information on certain sites on the site. The required personal data may include name, address, postal code , email address, phone number and other information)
Collection of other data
We also collect unregistered data – data that cannot be directly associated with one specific person (gender, age, language preferences, location).
Use of personal data
By collecting personal information, we may inform our customers about product news, campaigns and future events from Easymom.si. A customer who does not want to be in our newsletter or receive notifications about products that may be of interest to him can be removed from the target audience of recipients at any time. We use the personal information we collect to deliver goods and to fulfill our obligations to the customer.
Easymom.si may provide information about individual users to a third party that provides Easymom.si services for better customer service, and undertakes to keep confidential information. The third party is, for example, our partner, whose role is to deliver the goods.
Changing personal information
Personal information collected to identify and contact the Client can be viewed, modified and updated on our website in the “My Information” section.
Protection of personal information
Easymom.si takes all precautionary measures (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the client’s personal data. Access to editing and processing data is limited to authorized persons.
All personal information received by the Easymom.si e-shop during visits and purchases will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted data transmission channel with banks ensures the safety of the buyer of personal data and bank details.
Processing of personal data
The personal data controller of the online store Easymom.si is Black Dynamics OÜ (14971003), telephone +372 58 581966 and e-mail email@example.com.
What kind of personal data is processed
• name, phone number and e-mail address;
• address of delivery of goods;
• bank account number (when returning);
• cost of goods, services and data related to payments (purchase history);
• customer support information.
For what purpose personal information is processed
Personal data is used to manage customer orders and deliver goods.
• Purchase history data (purchase date, item, quantity, customer details) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and analyze
• The bank account number is used to return the payment to the customer.
• Personal data such as email, phone number, customer name are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
• The webshop user’s IP address or other online identifiers are processed to provide the webshop as an information society service and to use Internet usage statistics.
• The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfill a contract with the client.
• The processing of personal data is carried out in order to comply with a legal obligation (eg accounting and dispute resolution).
• Recipients to whom personal data will be shared
• Personal information is transferred to the support of the online store for the history of purchases and to solve customer problems.
• Name, phone number and e-mail address are transferred to the transportation provider selected by the customer. In the case of goods delivered by courier, the customer’s address is also transmitted in addition to the contact details.
• When an online store is listed by a service provider, personal data is transferred to the service provider for accounting purposes.
• Personal data may be transferred to IT service providers if this is necessary to ensure the functionality of the web store or data store.
Security and data access
Personal data is stored on the servers of Zone Media OÜ located in the territory of a member state of the European Union or countries that are part of the economic zone of the European Union. Data can be sent to countries whose level of data protection has been assessed as adequate by the European Commission, and to US companies that are members of the Data Protection Shield (Privacy Shield) organization.
Access to personal data is provided by online buyers, who may access personal information to solve technical problems related to the use of the online store and provide customer support services.
The online store implements appropriate physical, organizational and information security measures to protect personal information from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
The transfer of personal data to online processors (e.g. transport service provider and data storage) is carried out on the basis of contracts with the online store and authorized processors. Authorized processors are necessary to ensure appropriate safeguards in the processing of personal data.
Finding and improving personal information
Personal data can be viewed and corrected in the user profile of the online store. If the purchase was made without a user account, you may be able to access personal information through cluster support.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the client, the client has the right to withdraw his consent by informing the customer support by e-mail.
When closing the customer account of the online store, personal data will be deleted, unless this data is to be kept for accounting purposes or to resolve consumer disputes.
If the purchase was made without a customer account in the online store, the purchase history will be kept for three years.
In the event of disputes related to payment and consumer disputes, personal data is retained until the claim is satisfied or the statute of limitations expires.
Personal data required for accounting purposes will be kept for seven years.
To delete personal information, please contact support via email. A request for deletion will be answered no later than one month, and a deadline for deleting the data will be indicated.
An application for the transfer of personal data sent by e-mail will be received no later than one month later. Customer Service identifies the identity and personal information to be transferred.
The email address and phone number are used to send direct marketing messages if the customer has given their consent. If a customer does not want to receive direct marketing notifications, please select the appropriate link in the email footer or contact customer support.
When personal data is processed for direct marketing (profiling) purposes, the client has the right at any time to expose his personal data for both initial and subsequent processing, including direct marketing, by notifying customer support by e-mail.
Disputes related to the processing of personal data are available through the support service firstname.lastname@example.org. The supervisory authority is the Slovenian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).